Sunday 1 July 2012

London 2012 - Qatar Airways (KUL - DOH - LHR)


Qatar Airways

From Kuala Lumpur (KUL) to Doha (DOH)
A welcome drink and snack on board.

Main meal:
Grilled chicken, tomato and onion concasse

Main meal: 
Fried butter fish with onion and soya bean sauce

Light meal:
Tom Yum Chicken Calzone

From Doha (DOH) to London Heathrow (LHR)
A welcome drink and snack on board.

Main meal:
Fried snapper with chilli and garlic sauce

Main meal: 
Grilled chicken with thai sauce

Light meal:
Leek and spinach sandwich

It's coffee time again!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,how did you find the service on board Qatar airways?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Service is lousy, food is inedible, seats are uncomfortable, just wondered how Qatar won the best airline award?

      Delete
  2. Pam, this link >>> http://www.airlinequality.com/Forum/qatar.htm, is the official review site for Qatar and all other airlines. Can you please leave a review?
    I'm really surprised because Qatar is the best for service and meals. Only the Doha airport is a little bit of trouble due to the new airport not being ready yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Undeniably, Qatar is better than many airlines in the world, in fact, most airlines. However, when comparing to Malaysian Airlines, Singapore airlines, Cathay Pacific Airline or even another Middle Eastern airline - Emirates, Qatar is truly a let down.

      Delete
  3. Pam, I use Etihad to travel from Dublin-KL and vice versa,they were good, now Emirates has come here as well but giving baggage 30 kg,so I might try them next. As for Malaysian,Singapore the gripe I have with them is the crew have double standards when it comes to Asian passangers. That's my finding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the last statement. When travelling with Malaysian Airlines or Singapore Airlines, our own people do not usually get good service from the crew. Stewardesses generally provide better service (and smile) to the Europeans on board. In fact, I experienced it myself when I was flying back from Japan. The crew member thought I was a Japanese and treated me like a VIP throughout the entire journey.

      Delete